The new Redvision VMS1000™ IPX analytics provides multi-zone, multi-camera occupancy.
The Redvision VMS1000™ IPX Analytics uses Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning to recognise people, vehicles and objects, along with how they are behaving.
The analytics will count the people, vehicles and objects within a zone, or multiple zones, in a camera view, simply by looking at the scene. This means:
- No more counting people into and out of a room over a line.
- No issues with more than one door or access point.
- No need to place a camera directly above a door for accuracy.
- Existing cameras can often be used to provide the analytics video stream.
Occupancy zones are drawn in the camera view. Total occupancy can be calculated in a single zone; multiple zones in a camera view; and multiple zones across multiple cameras. Real-time, current and historical occupancy reports can be produced and a web-based dashboard shows current occupancy.
Alerts can be triggered if occupancy levels are exceeded.
Arrange a demo here...
Typical applications include:
- Management of office or meeting room use.
- Management of site occupancy to Covid-secure requirements.
- Car park management.
The Redvision VMS1000™ IPX Analytics also includes weapon detection and PPE detection modules.
Back to news